Novy chemodany village, Shklov district, aside the highway М-8/Е95 (border of the Russian Federation (Yezeristche) — Vitebsk — Gomel-border of the Ukrainian republic (Novaya Guta))
Coordinates: 54.207085, 30.454163
- the building of a petrol station for 250 fillings that has an area 329,5 m2, providing 16 filling stations under a shed, tyre fitting and a shop;
- a 20 room hotel, a cafe for 44 people and a banquet hall, a summer cafe deck and a parking lot;
- a car service station, the area of 50 m2, there is a hydraulic lifter;
- a tyre fitting with all the necessary equipment, the area of 27 m2;
- a pumping station and reservoirs, a boiler room, a transforming station and an artesian water well;
- a heck point and a parking lot for 15 trucks;.
Year of construction:
put into operation in 2014
Land plot area:
Conditions of attraction:
The whole complex or its parts can be sold. The conditions and terms of sale are specified in negotiations with the property owner — JSC «SSB Belarusbank». The cost of the object on 02.06.2017 is 66 billion rubles (not counting in VAT).